To bring opportunity and abundance into your life:
- Brush away the cob webs to awaken your creative drive.
- Identify and slowly say goodbye to the energy vampires in your life.
- Encourage those around you towards their own decluttering journey and support their actions.
- Schedule your day to ensure that procrastination is not in your vocabulary.
- Unsubscribe from any newsletters that no longer have relevance in your life.
- Cleanse your pantry and fridge of any goods that are past their used by date.
- If you haven’t worn it in over a year, will never wear it again or if it will never fit again, package up your wardrobe and donate it to charity.
- If you don’t need your paid bills or old paper work for tax purposes, shred your statements and papers then add them to your recycling bin.
- Sell what you no longer need or use on Ebay or have a garage sale.
- Make a conscious decision each time you make a purchase.
- Reuse, recycle, repurpose.
Like or love this post? Share your thoughts and insight with us on Facebook!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ROCHELLE STONE IS THE MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA AND PUBLISHING SPECIALIST AT BAREFOOT BASICS – WORKING WITH SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, SOLOPRENEURS AND SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHORS ACROSS THE SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, CAMPBELLTOWN AND WOLLONGONG REGIONS.