Following on from Cover Inspiration: 50 Shades of Grey – perhaps the designers in question should have followed their instincts to produce covers like these…
Without question, E L James 50 Shades trilogy has been a worldwide phenomena in 2012. But where do you draw the line between design inspiration and the halo effect?
The Original Cover – E L James: 50 Shades of Grey
With love of books and for the purpose of sharing (and caring), here are the key trends and latest industry information from this week:
- What Publishers Really Mean in Their Rejection Letters – The Guardian
- 10% of Australians are Involved in a New Business: Study – Smart Company
- Aussie Women The World’s Most Entrepreneurial: Report – StartUp Smart
- Book is Judged by Name on its Cover – Deccan Chronicle
- ‘Harry Potter’ Author JK Rowling to Return with a Novel for Adults – The Daily News
- ‘Even the Bad Books are Awesome’ – Mail Online
- Self-Spruiking is Turning Lives Upside Down – The Sydney Morning Herald
- Budding Authors Ride a ‘Vaniety Publishing’ Boom in the Hope of Being Discovered – Daily Mail
- Author Raises $1M to Self-Publish Web Comic Book – The Guardian
- Jim Kukral on Self-Publishing Books Successfully – WriteNonFictionNow.com
Like or love this post? Share your thoughts and insight with us on Facebook!