All the latest self-publishing & entrepreneurial news from around the Globe.
It’s great to be back online after close to 2 weeks away, due to moving house and preparing for the Sunshine Coast Women’s Lifestyle Expo, with a renewed energy:
- Wikipedia tells author Phillip Roth he’s not a credible source for his own book – TechnoBuffalo
- Harlequin to kick off So You Think You Can Write conference and contest – USA Today
- Allen & Unwin in talks over Murdoch Books – The Australian
- ASCC Sees Billion-Dollar Opportunity in Rapid Growth of e-Book Market – Herald Online
- Magazine Publishers of Australia Make a Comeback – MediaBizNet.com
- Self-marketing for Authors – Crains New York Business
- Get your book read by the top editors at Harper Voyager — without needing an agent! – io9
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ROCHELLE STONE IS THE MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA AND PUBLISHING SPECIALIST AT BAREFOOT BASICS – WORKING WITH SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, SOLOPRENEURS AND SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHORS ACROSS THE SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, CAMPBELLTOWN AND WOLLONGONG REGIONS.