- Rise Above: Have faith and confidence in your service offerings. Know that a little healthy competition is good for business and never be drawn into thinking that the market is too small for you to both profitably exist.
- Customer Service: Be open and honest in your delivery. Fulfill your responsibilities with heart and passion. Exceed your clients expectations.
- Innovate: Forget the cookie cutter model. Draw on your specific experience to revolutionise your service, product or program offerings. Think outside-the-box to draw forwarding thinking clients into your space. Set the standard for innovation within your Industry.
- Research: Know who your target market are in the finest of detail. Understand how you can grow their business. Research and learn on a daily basis to keep ahead of the 8-ball.
- Time Management: Know how many hours there are in a day – and use them accordingly. Begin and end each day reflecting on the tasks at hand. Minimise the distractions within your work space. And create a balance that ensures that you make the most of every minute.
Like or love this post? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ROCHELLE STONE IS THE MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA AND PUBLISHING SPECIALIST AT BAREFOOT BASICS – WORKING WITH SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, SOLOPRENEURS AND SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHORS ACROSS THE SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, CAMPBELLTOWN AND WOLLONGONG REGIONS.