With love of books, business development and innovation, for the purpose of sharing (and caring), here are the key trends and latest industry information from this week:
- Former DailyCandy CEO Launches New Company Today to Help Publishers Link Smarter – Forbes
- What Publishers Do In A World Where Anyone Can Publish A Book – Forbes
- Why Self-Publishing Is A Tragic Term – Ed Cyzewski
- An Authors Role In Marketing A Self-Published Book – TheFastFingers.com
- Seth Godin’s Self Publishing Experiment Is Over – Melville House
- Getting Published and Finding a Mainstream Publisher – Publishing Basics
- 7 Productivity Strategies To Get Your Writing Done – Book Baby
- 10 Ways Authors Sabotage Their Books Success – The Gleaner
- Self Publishing: Carnival of the Indies Issue #21 – The Book Designer
- Legal Seminars For Publishers, Editors and Journalists – Publishers Australia
Like or love this post? Share your thoughts and insight with us on Facebook!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ROCHELLE STONE IS THE MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA AND PUBLISHING SPECIALIST AT BAREFOOT BASICS – WORKING WITH SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, SOLOPRENEURS AND SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHORS ACROSS THE SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, CAMPBELLTOWN AND WOLLONGONG REGIONS.