With love of books, business development and innovation, for the purpose of sharing (and caring), here are the key trends and latest industry information from this week:
- Face It – Social Media Is Not The Answer To Customer Engagement – Smart Company
- ‘Fearless Fox’ Finds Funds: Shoes of Prey Now Well Heeled – The Age
- Four Lessons Once-Rejected but Now-Famous Books Can Teach Us about Social Media – Business 2 Community
- Frontier Women – The Sydney Morning Herald
- Despite Growing Trend, Publishing Experts Still Frown Upon Self-Published Books – Highbrow Magazine
- 5 Things to Consider Before Self Publishing Your Book – Mashable
- 10 Steps to Ebook Success – Huffington Post
- How to be an Ebook Superstar – The Guardian
- 20 Creative & Stylish Postcard Designs – Feedgrids
- Twitter Co-Founder to Publish Life Lessons in Old Media – Reuters
- What Does a Publishing Contract Cover – Rachelle Gardener
Like or love this post? Share your thoughts and insight with us on Facebook!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ROCHELLE STONE IS THE MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA AND PUBLISHING SPECIALIST AT BAREFOOT BASICS – WORKING WITH SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, SOLOPRENEURS AND SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHORS ACROSS THE SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, CAMPBELLTOWN AND WOLLONGONG REGIONS.