The Barefoot Basics to effective marketing will guarantee a return on investment.
The time you invest in building your brand, profile and presence within the marketplace will open doors to greater opportunities, increase your book sales and aid in growing your business.
Each post within the ‘Creating Your Book Marketing Plan’ series will provide an overview plus key actions that you can implement into your book marketing plan.
When building your strategic schedule of activity:
- Build your book marketing plan with longevity in mind.
- Be clear with the goals that you want to achieve over the next quarter, 6 months, 12 months etc.
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that you can use as a bench mark for your results, sales and lead conversions.
- Allow for flexibility within your schedule to implement and leverage off any new opportunities that are presented.
- Test and measure the effectiveness of each activity, and adjust your schedule of activity where necessary.
- And ultimately, be consistent and persistent with your delivery and activity.
Like or love this post? Share your thoughts and insight with us on Facebook!